We are looking for Mechanical Project Engineer for our client in Houston, TX
Job Title: Mechanical Project Engineer
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level (Years)4 - 6
- Strong understanding of mechanical engineering fundamentals as it applies to industrial machinery.
- Expertise in designing of Machined, sheet metal parts and plastic parts design knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands on working experience in Solid works 2012 is must.
- Pro-E and other CAD software knowledge is added advantage.
- Able to Develops manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards.
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods.
- Mechanical aptitude (pumps, valves, piping, fittings, etc.)
- Knowledge about basic engineering calculations
- Tolerance stack up and analysis
- Strong written and oral communication skills for the preparation of technical reports, proposals, presentations and technical mentoring are essential
- Work effectively on multiple projects
- Mechanical Engineering, CAD modelling, Tolerance stack up analysis
- Manufacturing drawing creation, Engineering calculations.