NCI Building Systems, Inc. is one of North America's largest integrated manufacturers of metal products for the nonresidential building industry. NCI is comprised of a family of companies operating manufacturing facilities across the United States and Mexico, with additional sales and distribution offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and test mechanical components, equipment and machinery.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Handle fabrication, operation, installation and repair of mechanicalproducts.
- Diagnose and drive material loss’ corrective actions in manufacturing process.
- Define maintenance program to enhance key plant equipment’s throughput.
- Determine production issues and document solutions.
- Ensure production efficiency and achievement goals.
- Resolve and execute manufacturing process solutions.
- Coordinate activities through Statistical Process Control methodology.
- Read system layouts, draw and prepare schematics Autodesk Inventor AutoCAD.
- Create design of experiments for manufacturing process changes.
- Must possess a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering; minimum 3-yearexperience
- Experiencewith AutoDesk Inventor AutoCad