The company’s service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
Jacobs Global Construction, Maintenance and Turnaround (CMT) group is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global CMT group provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
- Knowledge of artic work practices
- Independently leads plant design activities and cooperate with multi-discipline designers & engineers
- Perform plant and piping design work across several engineering discplines in the 3D integrated design system
- Introduce and perform quality review check for 3D modeling and piping deliverables
- Participate in design reviews, risk assessments, and vendor bid evaluations
- Assist in the generation of proposals, scopes, schedules and budgets for the project
- Develops designer man-hour estimates
- Displays strong communication and interpersonal skills and has the ability to work in a fast paced team environment with multiple deadlines
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10-15 years of engineering/design experience
- 10+ years of 3D modeling experience
- Experience in equipment layout, piping design and pipe supports
- Knowledge of piping specific design standards
- Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines, clients and vendors at all levels
- Artic/North Slope & Field Experience, preferred
- Project Manager Professional Certification / Professional Engineer License, preferred
- Previous experience with Alyeska, preferred
Local candidates preferred; no relocation or per diem offered.