$80K — $120K *
YOU MUST HAVE
• Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
• Minimum of 6 years of experience with Engine Performance and Operability experience or Advanced degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering plus 4 years of experience.
• Knowledge of the systems development life cycle
• Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
• Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
• Understanding of an engine as a system
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
• Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
• Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks
• an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
Valid through: 6/11/2021