We are looking for Mechanical Lab Testing Engineer - I for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Mechanical Lab Testing Engineer - I
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Applies knowledge of technical principles and client systems/procedures to optimize product development.
- Create, test, and/or improve products by developing experiments and tests (including writing and executing protocols), analyze results, make recommendations, and develop reports, based on engineering principles
- Generate work instructions, test methods, engineering drawings/prototypes, etc., to establish /characterize product and/or process specifications.
- Assign R&D support tasks; gives instruction to technicians on conducting tests; train technicians and provides feedback; and coordinates technician work.
- 1-5 years of experience is required.
- Good computer skills in usage of MS Office Suite; CAD experiencepreferred
- Basic documentation, communication (e.g., written and verbal) and interpersonal relationship skills
- Basic understanding of statistical techniques
- Previous experienceworking with lab/industrial equipment preferred (if applicable)
- Good understanding and knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to Engineering
- Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good understanding of processes and equipment used in assigned work
- Knowledge of and adherence to client's Environmental Health and Safety and Quality guidelines as they relate to department clean room medical device manufacturing
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including immediate supervisor and other team members in the section or group
- Ability to build stable working relationships internally
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or scientific field of study.