We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Provide technical leadership to the Mechanical Engineering & Design teams.
- Oversee resources budgeting, allocation, review and approval.
- Track projects and progress through regular reviews.
- Develop control systems, reports, which accurately measure progress, identify potential technical problems and implement timely corrective actions to ensure that commitments are met.
- Participate in product architecture and feasibility technical reviews.
- Provide assistance and guidance in the development of product designs from proposal to delivery.
- Provide technical support to customer and sales team.
- Implement appropriate HR Strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
- Demonstrates functional, technical and people and/or process management skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
- Demonstrates expertise in multiple areas and industry.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of the function and a thorough understanding of Flex and related business.
- Demonstrates knowledge of multiple functional technologies/processes, industries or functions and understanding of interdependencies of such processes at the site.
- Other duties as assigned. Travel 5-10 %
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)…
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. MS in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- 10 + years of experience in the field or related area
- Familiar with IEC-60601 and collateral documents
- Understanding of EMI/EMC principles and design
- Experience in the design of electromechanical medical design concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience in the design of plastic components for medical devices
- Strong verbal and technical writing skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Demonstrated team leadership experience