Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to support our MEP / Facility Engineering division. This position work in conjunction with the Project Managers, peer engineers, MEP design support, and other disciplines on a variety of new projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Engineering design for a variety of Federal, Educational, Commercial and Industrial projects.
- Provide engineering design tasks, project quality review and project management.
- Communicate and coordinate mechanical design functions with other disciplines.
- Develop and implement design drawings / specifications and monitor work activities to ensure project execution supports compliance with established criteria and specifications.
- Resolves technical, design constructability conflicts to enhance the effectiveness of the project
- B.S., or M.S., in Mechanical Engineering, Architectural Engineering or related field.
- PE certification highly recommended. If no PE, candidate must have passed the FE Exam and have the ability to obtain PE within one year.
- CADD experiencerequired. Revit software experience would be a plus.
- Required to have a minimum of 5 plus years of experience in engineering and facility design.
- Experience with building related plumbing and piping design, HVAC design, building heating and cooling load calculations, equipment sizing, pump selections, design calculations, engineering reports, contract documents and specification preparation.
- Drug and Background check will be administered.