Details: A Mechanical Engineer job in Waterbury, CT is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of a broad range of systems in a complex manufacturing operation. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, and at least five years of experience designing and in a manufacturing environment.
Mechanical Engineer Job duties:
• Design Systems in Manufacturing Environment
• Manage Capital and maintenance projects
• Use conceptual design/solutions to estimate project cost by line item
• Manage project, keep on schedule, control expenditures to avoid cost overruns
• Assist in troubleshooting process
• Involved in continuous improvement activities including: Safety, Lean Manufacturing, and TPM
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline, advanced degree preferred.
• Professional Certification preferred
• At least five years of experience designing and maintain systems in a complex manufacturing operation
• Strong mechanical background including: Hydraulic and mechanical system troubleshooting
• Strong Communication and leadership skills.