WHAT AWAITS YOU:
In this challenging role as a member of the Product Development Group, you will be responsible for the overall integration of the vehicle systems and functions under your responsibility. You will have to verify and approve new components or systems developed by the designers. You will have to ensure that the systems developed meet the targets of the specifications (functionalities, durability, costs, standards, performance, etc.). You will also have to validate that the new concepts fit together and are manufacturable.
- Define the specifications of the systems under your responsibility;
- Participate in the definition of the logic of the system with the control team;
- Establish the validation and functional testing plan in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team;
- Plan and monitor the progress of activities related to development projects assigned to it;
- Determine potential concepts in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team;
- Develop a partnership with suppliers in the development of solutions;
- Support the testing and prototyping team during the validation and certification periods of the systems and support the start of production.
YOUR ADVANTAGES :
- Competitive salary and benefits, group RRSP and generous vacation policy
- Company recognized worldwide for the quality of its products
- Innovative and forward-looking team
- Telework (Covid-19)
WHAT YOU NEED :
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, automated production management, electromechanics or any other engineering training combined with relevant experience in the development of complex systems;
- Member of the OIQ;
- 5 years of experience in systems integration and project management, preferably in the transport sector or heavy vehicles;
- Solid experience in prototyping, validation and industrialization of mechanical systems;
- System modeling experience (Asset);
- Bilingualism (French / English).