More information about this job:
TLC Engineering for Architecture is a dynamic and growing National Engineering firm seeking a qualified and motivated Mechanical Engineering leader, in the management and design of HVAC and plumbing systems for a diverse range of projects.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending
- 401K with company match
- Flexible schedules
- Ownership Opportunities
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will provide the necessary technical leadership, mentoring and guidance to the mechanical staff in your operating groups. You will ensure total quality of all engineering efforts, appropriate fee development and timely billing and collection of project fees. You will assist the Director in meeting marketing goals, revenue projections and client expectations. You may serve as the Project Engineer when dictated by the project size, complexity or client request.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- BSME or BSAE (with mechanical specialty) from an ABET accredited engineering program
- PE License
- 8 + years of experience leading the engineering and design of mechanical (HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection) systems for commercial, educational, aviation, governmental, and miscellaneous buildings
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and project management successes
- Knowledge in energy modeling and Revit skills preferred