Self-motivated Mechanical Engineer will work on all stages of product development: from research and development to design and manufacturing of viscous fan drives and heat exchangers. Our final objective is to design mechanical components with innovation and excellence.
- Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyze data and interpret results
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements to improve reliability and cost savings.
- Estimate budget and scope of project
- Prepare product reports and documentation
- Maintain technical competence through self-study and emerging technologies.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 to 10 years of proven experience.
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) – preferably using SolidWorks, and MS office suite including ACCESS.
- Work well under pressure, changing priorities and multiple projects.
- Solid understanding of core concepts including, but not limited to, mechanics, dynamics, structural analysis,, fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, heat transfer and materials science.
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical components, strong fundamentals of electrical and electromagnetism theory and electronic components.
- Strong analytical skills. Detailing of drawings with GD&T to ANSI Y14.5M, latest edition.
- Experience with pressure die casting, injection molding, stamping and precision machining processes.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
- Superior technical writing skills.