Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
5 - 7 years
Posted 29 days ago
Details: A Mechanical Engineering job in Cincinnati, OH is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and at least five years of engineering experience designing or analyzing components, systems, or products in the aerospace industry or gas turbine industry. In this role you will be integrating with customers in the Jet Engine Gas Turbine industry.
Mechanical Engineer job duties:
• Provide technical support and leadership of assigned tasks
• Interface with customers to define project requirements and deliverables
• Complete assigned engineering tasks and document results
• Drive the successful execution of projects and report results to Belcan and customer leadership
• Communicate with our customer regularly and effectively
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar, Masters in Engineering.
• Five or more years of experience working as an engineer working in the gas turbine industry in the design of bearing, seals, and/or sumps.
• Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed technical and program goals on multiple projects
• Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Due to the nature of our work US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required
Desired experiences and skills include:
• Prior experience as a jet engine engineer working in the bearing, seals, and drives areas.
• Prior experience in gas turbine sumps and engine oil systems design.
• Organizational experience leading or contributing to cross functional engineering teams
• Experience outside of design in other functions such as technology development, manufacturing, and/or repair development
• Jet Engine Gas Turbine design experience.