The Aerospace & Defense practice is currently seeking a talented Mechanical Engineer for our San Antonio, TX office.
In the Mechanical Engineering role, the associate would be responsible for the design of Mechanical Building Systems, such as HVAC and plumbing. The position will work closely with other engineers and architects as part of a multi-discipline design team working domestic and international projects in support of our Aerospace and Defense clients. Additionally, the candidate shall be required to have direct relationships with clients in direct support of their project needs. Come join us to further develop your experience and responsibilities with this excellent opportunity.
In this role, you will have the opportunity apply and grow your skills and experience to:
- Solve environmental challenges through the development of innovative solutions for sustainable facilities
- Leverage strong leadership skills while working as the Lead Project Engineer for Mechanical systems
- Apply your analytical skills through the preparation and direction of studies, scoping documents, and other project critical reports and documentation
- Orchestrate the successful coordination of project schedules with respect to both construction cost and fee budgets
- Elevate collaboration within a full-service team of like-minded Architects, Engineers, and Project Managers
- Coach and mentor junior staff to become the next generation of engineers, project managers, and leaders
- Implement continuous process improvements to enhance client services
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- A minimum of 6 years of work experience in building mechanical system design
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
- Working experience with AutoCAD and REVIT
- Prior project and/or project management experience within the general federal or defense sector is desired
- Due to our project types for the Defense Department, applicants must be a US Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident
- Candidate must have a valid passport along with the ability/desire to travel internationally and domestically.
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental