As a Mechanical Engineer P.E., you will work in our Concord, NH office and remotely with engineering teams of Architects and ME/EE-Engineers to design technical solutions to meet our client’s business needs. The successful candidatewill work withother licensed engineers and experienced designers to design mechanical systems including water, chilled water, HVAC, wastewater, cooling towers/condensers, boiler/steam or hot water systems, compressed air, and other plumbing systems for custom, industrial applications for manufacturing, distribution, and otherindustrial and commercial facilities.
- Mechanical Engineer on multidiscipline project teams.
- Design facility mechanical systems including water, chilled water, wastewater, HVAC, cooling towers/condensers, boiler/steam or hot water systems, compressed air, and other plumbing systems for custom, industrial applications.
- Develop performance specification of sprinkler systems.
- Knowledge/experience in refrigeration system design is a plus.
- Completion of engineering calculations and oversight of mechanical design using AutoCAD MEP. Revit experience or oversight is a plus.
- Interface with venders to accomplish equipment sizing, hydronic piping system design and selection of mechanical equipment.
- Develop specifications, interface with on-site project teams.
- Inspect installations.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to interact with our valued team members and clients.
- Excellent computer skills including AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. Revit experience is a plus.
- BS degree Mechanical Engineering from an ABET school required.
- P.E. License is required.
- P.E. License is required to seal engineering documents
- Minimum of 5years of mechanical facilties design engineeringexperience demonstrating an ability to complete mechanical system analysis, sizing, design, and report writing.
- Able to perform as a Mechanical Engineer and excecute mechanical design on multi-discipline projects
- Experience in the mechanical design elements of manufacturing and distribution facilities for food, beverage, dairy or consumer products industries is desired.
- Highly desired is experience in the design of advanced technologies(semi-conductor) or Life sciences, facility/building mechanical systems including HVAC (inclusive of air handling units, chemical and laminar fume hoods, unit heaters/coolers, etc.), water, chilled water/glycol, wastewater, cold/warm rooms, clean rooms, cooling towers/condensers, boiler/steam/condensate systems, hot water and hydronic systems, compressed gases (air, O2, N2, CO2, etc.), waste/drain and other plumbing systems.
- Experience from other industries such as heavy industrial or manufacturing facilities also Oil and Gas facilities design will also be strongly considered.
We are licensed for facility engineering across the United States. Lead Mechanical Engineers can expect 15% travel to project sites, collaborate with design professionals in other offices, for training and other purposes.
We are looking for candidates local to the area. For qualified applicants outside of the local area relocation assistance is available