$80K — $100K *
General Job Description:
The candidate will work under general direction reporting to Engineering and Operations Manager. The candidate will be responsible for Mechanical Design to create solutions based on customer needs. The candidate will follow a schedule and participate in project planning.
The candidate will work with cross-functional organizations to design and validate the Test System, including validation at the production site. When necessary, the candidate will travel to supplier and customer facilities.
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing related discipline.
• 3-10 years' experience in design using SOLIDWORKS.
• Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and statistical problem solving.
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Design products to assure quality, timely deliveries, continuing profitability.
• Work closely with customers on specifications.
• Prepare and present project designs.
• Create documentation, proposals, instructions, and other supporting documentation as required by internal and external customers.
• Interface with customer engineering departments to ensure that products meet and exceed customer expectations.
• Perform other duties as assigned or required by Management.
Occasional weekends required. Occasional domestic and international travel required.
Valid through: 11/2/2021