The work you will do
- Read and understand architectural / MEP drawings.
- Read and understand design mark-ups from Project Engineer.
- 3D BIM modeling using Autodesk Revit software to produce construction drawing. This will be primary role of this position.
- Assist Project Engineer in design of plumbing, fire protection and HVAC systems for schools, healthcare, hospitality and municipal type
- Assist Project Engineer in plumbing, fire protection and HVAC systems calculations, layouts, sizing, equipment selections, specification and coordination.
- Assist Project Engineer code reviews related to each project.
What you bring
Skills & Knowledge / Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, or similar, required
- 5+ years of similar industry experience required
- Prior Revit skills required
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- This position requires you to have authorization to work in the United States for any employer. We will not provide sponsorship for this position.
Personality & Cultural Fit:
- Honesty & Integrity
- Commitment to learning
- Respect & care for employees
- Client focused
- Independent yet collaborative
- Results oriented
- Creative problem solver
- Positive attitude
- Cooperation / teamwork