Job Title: Mechanical Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Mossville, IL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- 8-10 years of hands on experience
- Analyze dual fuel (diesel and gaseous fuel) performance utilizing GT-Power, Simulink (Co-Sim) and engineering analysis tools. Analyze test cell results for data quality and engine health determinations.
- Support New Product Introduction programs through simulation of engine performance and analysis of simulation results against program goals and objectives.
- Evaluate new control strategies through simulation and analysis of results against program targets.
- Analysis of engine test cell data against expected results to determine engine health and operating condition.
- Creation of data analysis scripts to aid in presentation of test cell data and results analysis through software tools like Diadem.
- Skills with engine models (Dynasty, 973, Enterprise, Destiny, ASM, GT Power, Matlab/Simulink, Ricardo Wave, AVL Boost, or similar tools).
- Ability to create and troubleshoot a simulation model from physical systems of components.
- Engine performance, engine testing & engine development experience are highly desirable (especially Dual Fuel Engine experience).
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering or related field with 8-10 years experience-
- Desired: Master's or PhD degree or two to five years of engine product development experience
- Skills with engine models (Dynasty, 973, Enterprise, Destiny, ASM, GT Power, Matlab/Simulink, Ricardo Wave, AVL Boost, or similar tools)
- Ability to create and troubleshoot a simulation model from physical systems of components
- Ability to analyze engine test cell data using analysis tools (Diadem, CANape, etc.).
- Engine performance, engine testing & engine development experience
- Engine Performance Simulation experience
- Diesel engine experience
- Dual Fuel Engine experience
- Effective, clear and concise oral and written communication.
- Meet commitment dates.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a highly fluid development program.
- See Additional Job Details for specifics.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanicalengineeringrequired with 8-10 years of hands on experience.