You will have a chance to join a dynamic work environment that provides the perfect setting to take your career to the next level. Since you spend a lot of time within these office walls there is a lot that is needed to make you a happy and productive employee. We will provide you with our supportive culture, diverse workforce, and competitive compensation, to our flexible work schedules and exciting work functions to keep everyone at ease.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for representing the Firm in all interactions with clients, contractors, architects, and other project team members. You will be responsible for designing large projects, preparing reports and specifications, and providing a very high level of technical leadership.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Performing calculations, equipment selection, equipment specification, system design, system layout, field investigation, and construction administration
- Providing consulting services, including preparation of due diligence reports, gap analyses, and feasibility reports
- Producing drawings consistent with client requirements and standards
- Conducting due diligence reports that comply with group and company standards and procedures
- Establishing design standards, specifications, and criteria for projects
- Preparation of proposals and administering project contracts between the firm and the client, including Add Service Agreements
- Participating in QA/QC process of completed work by staff
In a perfect world the ideal candidate has all of the following:
- Successful candidates must have a current PE registration
- A solid, and stable work track record.
- The capability to fully design mechanical systems for other building types such as Federal projects, Commercial, Health Sciences and Mission Critical facilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum of 5years’ experience working in a consulting firm
- Latest version of AutoCAD and REVIT experience