Job Description :
Be a part of cutting edge analysis team for space vehicles and missile systems! Join us as a stress analyst in Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. Lead, perform, document and approve stress analysis, providing technical guidance to other stress engineers.
Strong technical background in aerospace structural analysis of satellites and missile structure, mechanisms and electronic components, using standard FEM tools and classical analysis methods.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Act as mentor for less experienced personnel.
Analytical skills in FEM modeling and stress analysis FEA tools (NASTRAN, NX preferred) and classical hand calculation methods. System and component level analysis experience, including metallic and non-metallic products.
Demonstrated ability to work closely with functional, program, and with other Engineering, Manufacturing, and Assembly, Integration & Test team members. Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience.
- Experience supporting component load testing. Experience with aerospace structures and design requirements.
- Knowledge of analysis of composite materials, bonded joints, bolted joints and additive manufacturing.
- Flexibility and experience on integrated teams is desirable. Ability to work within a collaborative environment.
- BSME from accredited college or equivalent with +7 years experience.
- MS Project, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- CAM certification, CPE certification, Green Belt certification, New Business Proposal / WBOE experience.