IMEG Corp is one of the largest engineering consulting firms in the U.S. specializing in high-performing building systems, infrastructure, and construction-related services. Formed in 2015, through a merger of KJWW Engineering Consultants and TTG Engineers, IMEG’s strength is our willingness to collaborate and reach beyond the status quo, challenging ourselves to be thought leaders and innovators in the A/E/C industry. The IMEG team has pushed the envelope in infrastructure design and sustainability as demonstrated by our many “firsts” and award recognitions.
• Manage and coordinate multidiscipline projects
• Design complete HVAC systems for commercial and residential projects
• Edit project specifications
• Model system designs in Rivet and AutoCAD
Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 5+ years of experience in building/consulting industry
• Be a P.E. or willing to obtain a P.E. license soon after being hired
• OSHPD experience a plus
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
IMEG Corp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.