We are looking for Mechanical Engineer for our client in ?????Houston, TX
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Minimum 4years of experience working in product development and sustaining engineering .
- Prior experience with downhole tools design and engineering would be an advantage
- Perform engineering calculations and thorough analysis of components and systems according to recognized engineering standards
- Familiar with ASME Y14.5 geometric dimensioning & tolerance and drawing standards
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling software Solidworks.
- Creating complete, tolerance assembly and part drawings
- FEA experience a plus.
- Interface with machine shops and monitor manufacturing of prototypes
- Investigate root cause analysis of issues associated with new and existing products
- Generate downhole tool documentation for new products including operating manuals and other project documentation
- Ability to identify, formulate and analyze complex mechanicalengineering problems
- Ability to develop, test, evaluate and implement engineering solutions to complex problems
- Strong written and oral communication skills for the preparation of technical reports, proposals, presentations and technical mentoring are essential
- Interface With Machine Shops And Monitor Manufacturing Of Prototypes
- Investigate Root Cause Analysis Of Issues Associated With New And Existing Products
- Generate Down Hole Tool Documentation For New Products Including Operating Manuals And Other Project Documentation
- Ability To Identify, Formulate And Analyze Complex Mechanical Engineering Problems
- Ability To Develop, Test, Evaluate And Implement Engineering Solutions To Complex Problems.
- Strong Written And Oral Communication Skills For The Preparation Of Technical Reports, Proposals, Presentations And Technical Mentoring Are Essential
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering