We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Recognized as a technical expert and mentors others on engineering design and techniques by incorporating Health, Safety, and Environment processes.
- Develops and contributes to new products and services by collaborating with other engineering disciplines.
- Solves complex system equations by introducing latest calculation methods to improve scope, accuracy, and efficiency of internal methodologies.
- Envisions new testing procedures and equipment where there is no precedent and creates new testing concepts.
- Significantly contributes to Halliburton’s Intellectual Property portfolio by issuing patents, publications, and presentations.
- Recognized internally and externally as an expert to the technology community.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills to identify and integrate opportunities across various disciplines.
- Participates in, makes significant contributions to, and may provide leadership in professional societies.
- Skills acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline and 13 years of related experience.
- Completion of a masters or doctoral degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline is preferred.
- Experience working with EM MWD, MWD, telemetry systems preferred.
- Experience in electronics / antenna packaging preferred.
- Project management experience for new technology development preferred.
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.