Seeking Mechanical Engineers for direct hire with our client, an automation systems design and manufacturing company in Fenton, MI. Our client is seeking Engineers with strong design and detailing capabilities in new product development for automation and/or HVAC systems. Candidates should also be willing to roll up their sleeves and be involved with product implementation in their in-house manufacturing facility.
Please note: Permanent U.S. Work Authorization is a requirement for these opportunities.
- Design using SolidWorks software and AutoCAD Inventor for Automation, Structural Steel and/or HVAC projects.
- Develop the required design needs of the projects and update the team with the status of projects in order to meet the schedule.
- Work with the shop to help manufacture products to meet the customer’s requirements, both for current and new products.
- Provide input in the implementation of systems and processes to improve the quality and efficiency of the products in the shop.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with employees, suppliers, subcontractors, and customers in order to meet the expectations of our customers.
- Develop and maintain a library for standardized product, and help share that knowledge with the team.
- Proficient in SolidWorks 3D and/or AutoCAD.
- Strong detailing capabilities for development of new products.
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Strong facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Knowledge of welding, fabrication and assembly of products.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork and facilitation skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.