We have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer with exemplary skills to join our team. Our Engineering team is a part of an integrated design firm that unites a dynamic mix of architects, engineers, technologists, researchers, and industry experts, driven to provide responsible, well-crafted, venturesome, and beautiful design solutions to clients in the Boston area and beyond. United by a common purpose, we thrive on cross-discipline collaboration and welcome good ideas from wherever they come. We offer a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that promotes intellectual and creative growth.
- Diverse range of challenging project types in the commercial, advanced technology and institutional realms.
- Leadership – the ability and interest in setting an example for others to follow; the confidence to offer guidance to inspire others in a common goal; the strength to continue forward in the face of adversity
- Technical – knowledge and experience in a range of mechanical systems and applications; the ability to lead clients through technical discussions (e.g., system selection options); ambition to continue learning and to teach others
- Communication – verbal and written communication skills to articulate ideas to both technical and lay people; comfort in representing the team in client discussions
- Judgment – situational awareness to move forward when the facts may not be clear
- 10-12 years of experience in building systems (HVAC) design to be a lead project engineer
- Strong technical, organizational and communications skills
- An FE (EIT) is required and a PE is preferred
- Expertise in Revit, Excel, load calculation programs and other related software