- AssociateDegree or equivalent in related field Knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to interface with other groups and functions.
- Experience with MS Office Suite especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with or ability to learn Electro/Mechanical assembly and processes.
- Familiarity with electrical and mechanicalengineering drawings and bill of materials.
- Some experience or knowledge of manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques and principles.
- Ability to generate and update Manufacturing Work Instructions
- AutoCAD knowledge.
- Ability to be hands on in order to prove out assembly build processes.
- Bachelors or Master Degree (Mechanical Engineering or any Domain)