Basic Qualifications:• Bachelors in Science in Mechanical Engineering or other STEM related field with 5 years of relevant experience; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD.• Ability to use a standard desktop (PC) computer and Windows-based tools to produce original documents including drawings, plans, procedures and reports.• Technical writing skills.• Ability to work productively in a team environment .• Must possess effective oral and written communication skills in order to communicate well and interact successfully with all levels of the organization.• Must Possess technical flexibility and willingness to learn.• US citizenship required. Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.• Experience with Visio and SolidWorks.
• This position requires physical ability to maneuver around equipment in test labs and on ships and aircraft; verbal acuity to clearly communicate with personnel; and manual dexterity sufficient to use keyboards and control panels.
• Experience leading engineering teams in both technical execution and program planning
• Experience with hardware design, analysis and productions
• SolidWorks CAD 3D design plus full detail drawings
• Experience with airborne communication aircraft including payload rack installations, equipment and operations, platform systems integration and ground and flight testing