Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects is currently seeking a Mechanical Designer to support our Facility Engineering division in our Omaha, NE office. This position work in conjunction with the Project Managers, peer engineers, CADD design support, and other disciplines on a variety of new projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide preliminary design documents, such as conceptual designs, technical specifications and site plans for industrial projects.
- High degree of intrapersonal and communication skills is necessary
- Proven teamwork and problem solving skills
- Excellent work ethic and a comprehensive understanding of engineering principles
- Must be willing to travel approximately 25% of the time.
- Required to have a minimum 5-10 years of experience in engineering and design knowledge
- Experience with process piping design, equipment selection, material lists, contract documents and drawing review for industrial projects. Rail industry experience is a plus.
- Microstation, AutoCADD and Microsoft Excel experience highly recommended.
- Drug and Background check will be administered.