DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Use CAD tools to simulate, test and document new products, process tooling and fixtures for engines and vehicles in the automotive markets.
- Mechanical Engineering degree from a four-year college or university required, with 5-7 years engineering experience within an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Ability to conduct, document and track Design Reviews.
- Analytical, interpersonal, communication and PC skills.
- Experience with project planning and documentation.
- Ability to generate preliminary estimates for Capital Investment Pla