Mechanical Design Engineer
For over 11years, PBS Engineers has been operating with an uncompromising dedication to serving clients through superior engineering that has gained PBS significant experience in diverse market segments. Our team spans across three Southern California offices, Glendora (Headquarters), San Diego, and Los Angeles. All engineers work shoulder-to-shoulder with our Principals and provide a personalized level of service to each of our clients. The PBS ?Family? has created an office environment that is like no other. The employee?s well being and satisfaction is one of PBS Engineer?s core mission. By investing in our engineers, the team is able to work in concert to continue to make PBS Engineers an industry leader in the consulting engineering industry. We are ready to start investing in you to make you an industry leader along with us.
What we need from you:
Effectively design mechanical (and multi-discipline) projects by satisfying clients' needs, meeting budget expectations and project schedules. Interact with facility and major business clients to identify their requirements, define project scope and prepare project proposals. Prepare building mechanicalengineering designs for heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Support the design team in performing field investigations, load calculations, and Title 24 compliance. Provide support during construction phases and be a quick thinker to solve potential issues and obstacles in the field
- 5+ years of experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer working withinfrastructure and/or building systems
- REVIT experiencepreferred.
- Recent experience working for a consulting engineer or engineer/architectural firm designing mechanical systems for facilities/buildings.
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineeringpreferred
- Engineering In Training preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in maintaining strong client relationships are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people through oral presentations and written communications.
- Ability to motivate multiple-discipline project teams in meeting client's needs in a timely manner and meeting budget objectives.
- Experienced at using a computer, preferably knowledgeable with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
What we offer you:
- Highly Competitive Pay that includes a Simple IRA
- Excellent Full Benefits Package: We provide you with the benefits and flexibility that will help you and your family to stay healthy, enjoy quality time off and provide for your financial future.
- A highly sought after work environment which fosters creativity and allows for employee flexibility.
- A commitment to Teamwork, Innovation, and Employee Satisfaction
Job Type: Full-time
- Los Angeles, CA
- REVIT: 1year
- infrastructure or building systems: 1year
- Mechanical Design Engineering: 5years
Required license or certification:
- Engineer In Training (EIT)