Mechanical Associate Engineer
We are looking for Mechanical Associate Engineer for our client in Des Moines, IA
Job Title: ??Mechanical Associate Engineer
Job Location: ?Des Moines, IA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level (Years): 3years
- We are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our Mechanical Design & Analysis (MD&A) competency.
- This position provides an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment in support of our client's product development efforts.
- Develop conceptual and production intent CAD models as part of a design team
- Attend customer meetings in support of engineering projects
- Present and defend design decisions using technical data in design team meetings.
- Provide detailed reports of issues and resolutions to project manager
- Provide daily team updates
- Collaborate other project engineers on design challenges
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering/Technology program or associates degree with 3+ years of experience in engineering design.
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience in mechanicalengineering with a focus on product development
- Strong Proficiency in CAD modeling and detailing using Creo4
- Demonstrated experienceworking with a project team on engineering challenges
- Proficiency in verbal communication and team leadership
- Experience with heavy steel fabrications and weldments
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experienceworking with a global team
- Structural Design experience
- Experience with Off-Highway equipment
- Knowledge of materials
- Experience executing and interpreting linear and non-linear structural analysis
- Mechanical aptitude
- Creo design, FEA, DFMEA, DFM, Structural Design
- Mechanical design, Knowledge of Manufacturing Techniques
- B.S or M.S