Mechanical Associate Engineer
Job Title: Mechanical Associate Engineer
Our U.S. based engineering services division of Larsen & Toubro Technology Services works in the area of product design for industries such as aerospace, agriculture, automotive, consumer products, defense\government, industrial, and construction. To support these industries we have mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, embedded software engineers, test engineers, and manufacturing engineers. Larsen & Toubro Technology Services supports our customers in any part of the product development life-cycle from concept and design, through prototype, and out to product obsolescence.
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our Mechanical Design & Analysis (MD&A) competency. This position provides an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment in support of our client's product development efforts.
- Develop conceptual and production intent CAD models as part of a design team
- Attend customer meetings in support of engineering projects
- Present and defend design decisions using technical data in design team meetings.
- Provide detailed reports of issues and resolutions to project manager
- Provide daily team updates
- Collaborate other project engineers on design challenges
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering/Technology program or associates degree with 3+ years of experience in engineering design.
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience in mechanicalengineering with a focus on product development
- Strong Proficiency in CAD modeling and detailing using Creo2
- Demonstrated experience working with a project team on engineering challenges
- Proficiency in verbal communication and team leadership
- Experience with heavy steel fabrications and weldments
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering / Materials Engineering / EngineeringTechnology