Mechanical 3D CAD Designer
??We are looking for Mechanical 3D CAD Designer for our client in ????Newark, DE
Job Title: Mechanical 3D CAD Designer
Job Location: ????Newark, DE
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Min 6 - 9 year of exp.
- Profiles can be from aerospace/automotive/industrial products/medical industry(preferred) vertical.
- Experience on NX CAD package is must and a qualifying criteria for the profiles.
- Keywords for search ? CAD Design, 3D CAD modeling, tolerance analysis and application of Geometric Dimensioning, NX, NPD design, 2D 3D drawings
- Working experience of new product development cycle.
- Transforming concepts to production ready designs.
- Developing 3D CAD Part models and Assembly models.
- Developing 2D Engineering drawings
- Expertise on the Metal and Nonmetal Material Selection
- To be conversant with drawing practices required for different processes such as Plastic, Sheet metal, Machined etc.
- Conversant with Tolerancing practices and limitations for each manufacturing processes.
- Shall be able to develop performance specifications to facilitate clear direction for new product development requirements.
- Shall be able to develop and maintain Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA) for assigned projects.
- Develop engineering drawings utilizing Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Complete tolerance stacks to determine appropriate print dimensional controls.
- Prioritize and track progress to resolution of design issues.
- Keep formal engineering records of development activity.
- Prepare summary documentation for current work as appropriate to support project needs
- Experience of design and development of Medical products. 6-8years of experience needed.
- Knowledge of medical global standards such as IEC 60601, UL 61010, IEC 61326-2-6.
- Knowledge of risk management as per IEC14971
- Experience on the Basic Simulation using CAD packages
- Experience on EMI/EMC Surface quoting and grounding methods
- Experience in selection of standard parts like, Motors, Liner guides, Bearings, Springs, Solenoids and fasteners
- Education, Certification and Course
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- CAD tool - Shall be proficient in Unigraphics.
- Medical Products (IVD Devices)
- Part/Assembly Desing
- Plastic Materials
- DFM - DFA - DFMEA
- Tolerance StackUp
- Manufacturing Processes
- Unigraphics NX and Teamcenter
- Bachelors in Engineering (Mechanical)