About the Team:
The Refinery29 Intelligence team is the engine for making Refinery29 look and act smarter. We’re a team of strategists, analysts, trendspotters and storytellers, who provide Research, Consulting and Measurement services for our brand partners, fuel our editorial tentpoles and root our branded partnerships in creative strategy.
What Makes an R29er?
- You have commitment and passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power and realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility and turns dreams into reality.
What you'll do:
- Work in collaboration with the revenue team to recommend and oversee measurement strategies for branded content programs and social campaigns
- Share learnings and best practices from branded content campaigns to internal stakeholders
- Over-see measurement from the pre-sale recommendation to post sale reporting in collaboration with different teams
What you have:
- 3-4 years of measurement experience
- Understanding of the social and digital landscape
- Ability to identify actionable takeaways using data and insights
- Eagerness to take on new projects and think outside the box
To be successful here you are:
- A strategic thinker
- An excellent group collaborator
- Excited by Refinery29's brand and mission