Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As the MDM Platform and Integration Manager, you will be responsible for leadership in master data strategy, initiatives, and execution.
You will be trusted to:
- Contribute to strategic leadership of existing and future business initiatives that can impact business processes and related data flows.
- Partner with domain owners (Customer, Contact, Vendor, Material, Financial, Employee, Product, Consumer, etc.) to ensure adequate and consistent participation in data initiatives.
- Partner with the business segments and functional teams to provide operational master data metrics and ongoing reviews of data quality to measure the effectiveness and value of the master data management programs.
- Establish and ensure adherence to data governance policies, processes, and standards.
- Collaborate with others across the organization in supporting master data management applications and process initiatives
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8 years related experience.
- Functional expertise in multiple SAP ERP modules (financials, supply chain, logistics)
- Expertise in a mainstream Master Data Management application such as Informatica, SAP MDG/MDM, or Tibco EBX (preferred)
- Expert knowledge or experience related to integration of MDM platforms with downstream applications (i.e., SAP, 3rd Party cloud applications, message queue middleware, etc.)
- Significant knowledge of master data systems, tools, data, business processes, and business model with a focus on overall data quality.
- Proven success defining and managing business data assets to improve data quality, accessibility and reusability.
- Expert at understanding cross-functional use of data.
- Ability to balance competing priorities.
- Extensive program and project management experience.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Effective written and verbal communication.