The MDM/Data Architect is responsible for the strategy and delivery around the IT master data management platform, and is also engaged with the enterprise data lake and data warehouse.
- Coordinate with the business and Data Governance team to develop and drive technical solutions, implementation, testing, and promotion for Master Data Management related requirements.
- Responsible for coordinating with the Data Governance team to drive MDM application direction and ensure data quality.
- Coordinate with the application support team for MDM application and portal change requests, maintenance, and issue resolution.
- Assess MDM related project and change related requirements and drive the solution to them, including: data syndication to new systems, additional data element syndication and associated data migration.
- Coordinates with business data science, analytics, and reporting users to understand their data needs, and coordinates the delivery of those requirements in the enterprise data lake and data warehouse with a focus on: data quality, data reuse, consistency, security, regulatory compliance, usage performance, and standards adherence.
- Provide oversight of data delivery and management through the complete lifecycle from collection through data retirement.
- Work with integration developers to provide guidance for data movement and mapping into and within the enterprise data lake and data warehouse.
10+ years of experience in enterprise technologies
5 years of experience in data architecture
3 years of experience in cloud technologies
- AWS Redshift
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure Synopsis Analytics
- MS SQL
- SAP MDM
- SAP MDG
- MS Dynamics 365
- Big Decisions