Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), the quality leader in medical staffing, is a division of Cross Country Healthcare (CCH) and a leading locum tenens and physician staffing firm based in Norcross (Atlanta Metro), Georgia. Our corporate office provides an inviting atmosphere in which to work and our culture and people bring a wealth of experience, talent and enthusiasm to their jobs.
MDA has earned the respect of our industry through our expertise and accolades, such as Inavero’s Best of Staffing and was recognized in Staffing Industry Analysts’ Largest U.S. Locum Tenens Staffing Firms Top List.
The Account Manager (AM) will have the primary responsibility for the daily management of client needs within a territory and increasing locum tenens revenue within territory by:
- Securing new clients within territory; and
- Growing locum tenens business within existing clients.
This includes, but is not limited to cold calling within territory, posting of job orders, candidate submission, contract negotiation, issue resolution and ensuring excellent customer service is provided. The AM is responsible for maintaining maximum productivity of all facilities within the assigned territory. Responsible for developing optimal communication with recruiting teams to facilitate placements.
- Proactively and aggressively call facilities to add and update needs.
- Proactively and aggressively call facilities to secure agreements to add additional business opportunities to the pipeline.
- Understand and document the needs of the Client.
- Communicate client openings by way of Job Postings to Recruiting Teams.
- Review candidate files to assure appropriateness of match to open positions.
- Present qualified candidates to client.
- Daily contact with all facilities following up on all pending submissions, extensions, renewals and P1’s.
- Communicate and negotiate with internal and external clients.
- Confirm contract details with facilities and communicate clearly with the Recruiting Consultants.
- Build a strong working relationship with all MDA teams / departments.
- Function in collaboration with MDA Staffing Team members (Recruitment, Sales, Payroll & Billing, Credent, etc.) to effectively manage facility’s needs. Information should be disseminated to the appropriate teams.
- Represent and support the business initiatives of MDA.
- Service all internal and external customers in a professional, positive manner at all times.
- Meet and maintain minimum outbound call, provider presentation, and new contract requirements.
- Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation.
MDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer-all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status and is a drug free workplace
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as effective phone presentation and strong customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong written presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word. General database knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and maintain organization in a fast paced environment, with conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with all people/aspects of selling cycle to achieve all goals
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment in a productive manner.
- Ability to work a flexible, varied schedule.
- Sales ability to secure new business and grow current account revenue.
- Ability to meet quotas/goals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in recruitment, inside/outside sales. Years of experience may be substituted for educational background
- Healthcareexperiencedesired but not required