$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Type of Opportunity: Full Time
Work Schedule: Varied Days and HoursSummary:
Makes all professional medical judgments in care of patients seen
*Makes all professional medical judgments in the care of patients seen.
*Manages and oversees the physician/patient relationship.
*Participates in system-wide health management initiatives.
*Provides input into the practice site s financial, clinical, and service quality performance; budget; capital plan; and personnel issues.
*Assists in the development and implementation of clinical and service standards.
*Receives and resolves patient complaints.
*Participates in the recruitment and replacement of other providers.
*Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, literature review, in-services, and workshops.
* Medical Degree
* Medical Doctor
Competencies and skills:
* Providing a Continuum of Care Approach
* Communicating with Individuals & Groups
* SKILL-Ability to effectively interact with customers to understand their needs and explain data
* SKILL-Microsoft Office
* Anticipating & Addressing Customer Needs
* Educating Employees, Customers & Transferring Knowledge
* SKILL-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in person and via telephone with members, employer groups, brokers, physicians, and physician office staff using strong dialogue and customer service competencies.
* SKILL-Written communication
Valid Through: 2019-10-14