Industry: Patient Care•
Less than 5 years
Posted 428 days ago
* M.D. or D.O. degree in field of Medicine, completion of three-year residency in Internal Medicine, completion of three-year fellowship in gastroenterology, and New Mexico license
to practice medicine.
Makes all professional medical judgments in care of patients seen
Makes all professional medical judgments in the care of patients seen.
Manages and oversees the physician/patient relationship.
Participates in system-wide health management initiatives.
Provides input into the practice site¿s financial, clinical, and service quality performance; budget; capital plan; and personnel issues.
Assists in the development and implementation of clinical and service standards.
Receives and resolves patient complaints.
Participates in the recruitment and replacement of other providers.
Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, literature review, inservices, and workshops.
Competencies and skills:
* SKILL-Ability to effectively interact with customers to understand their needs and explain data
* SKILL-Microsoft Office
* Planning and coordinating organizational change
* Anticipating & Addressing Customer Needs
* Educating Employees, Customers & Transferring Knowledge
* Functioning as an Effective Contingent Member
* Diagnosing & Resolving Problems
* Acquiring & Applying Superior Skills to achieve Quality Outcomes
* Functioning as an Effective Team Member
* SKILL-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in person and via telephone with members, employer groups, brokers, physicians, and physician office staff using strong dialogue and customer service competencies.
* SKILL-Written communication