Industry: Patient Care•
Less than 5 years
Posted 422 days ago
* Medical Degree
M.D./D.O. Board-eligible or certified in Family Medicine. State of New Mexico Medical License required and completion of a three year residency in family medicine. Two
or more years of practice experiencepreferred .
Makes all professional medical judgments in care of patients seen
*Makes all professional medical judgments in the care of patients seen.
*Manages the physician/patient relationship.
*Participates in systemwide health management initiatives.
*Provides input into the practice site¿s financial, clinical, and service quality performance; budget; capital plan; and personnel issues.
*Assists in the development and implementation of clinical and service standards.
*Receives and resolves patient complaints.
*Participates in the recruitment and replacement of other providers.
*Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, literature review, inservices, and workshops.
Competencies and skills:
* Providing a Continuum of Care Approach
* Communicating with Individuals & Groups
* SKILL-Ability to effectively interact with customers to understand their needs and explain data
* SKILL-Microsoft Office
* Educating Employees, Customers & Transferring Knowledge
* Diagnosing & Resolving Problems
* SKILL-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in person and via telephone with members, employer groups, brokers, physicians, and physician office staff using strong dialogue and customer service competencies.
* SKILL-Written communication