* Medical Degree
* Medical Doctor
Makes all professional medical judgments in care of patients seen
*Makes all professional medical judgments in the care of patients seen.
*Manages and oversees the physician/patient relationship.
*Participates in systemwide health management initiatives.
*Provides input into the practice site¿s financial, clinical, and service quality performance; budget; capital plan; and personnel issues.
*Assists in the development and implementation of clinical and service standards.
*Receives and resolves patient complaints.
*Participates in the recruitment and replacement of other providers.
*Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, literature review, inservices, and workshops.
*Performs other functions as required.
Competencies and skills:
* SKILL-Ability to effectively interact with customers to understand their needs and explain data
* SKILL-Microsoft Office
* Planning and coordinating organizational change
* Anticipating & Addressing Customer Needs
* Educating Employees, Customers & Transferring Knowledge
* Functioning as an Effective Contingent Member
* Diagnosing & Resolving Problems
* Acquiring & Applying Superior Skills to achieve Quality Outcomes
* Functioning as an Effective Team Member
* SKILL-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in person and via telephone with members, employer groups, brokers, physicians, and physician office staff using strong dialogue and customer service competencies.
* SKILL-Written communication