M.D./D.O. in Emergency Medicine. New Mexico State M.D. License required. Three to five years experience in emergency care and/or residency trained in emergency medicine to care for patients of all ages, newborn to geriatrics.
* Medical Doctor
Competencies and skills:
• Provides patient care to patients in the Emergency Department.
• Provides scheduled employee physicals as required by the hospital with the understanding that all patients requiring emergency care will receive first priority.
• Maintains continuing education and ER requirements, i.e. ACLS, ATLS and PALS.
• Maintains communication with hospital and medical staff.
• Meets all documentation requirements to include transfer of patients to other facilities in full compliance with COBRA and EMTALA.
• Performs other functions as required.
* SKILL-Ability to effectively interact with customers to understand their needs and explain data
* SKILL-Microsoft Office
* Planning and coordinating organizational change
* Anticipating & Addressing Customer Needs
* Educating Employees, Customers & Transferring Knowledge
* Functioning as an Effective Contingent Member
* Diagnosing & Resolving Problems
* Acquiring & Applying Superior Skills to achieve Quality Outcomes
* Functioning as an Effective Team Member
* SKILL-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in person and via telephone with members, employer groups, brokers, physicians, and physician office staff using strong dialogue and customer service competencies.
* SKILL-Written communication