* Medical Degree
M.D. or D.O. degree in field of Medicine, completion of three-year residency in Emergency Medicine (or Internal Medicine or Family Medicine), and New Mexico license to practice medicine.
Competencies and skills:
Provide comprehensive acute and non-acute medical care to patients of all ages seeking medical attention through the hospital’s Emergency Room. Examine, diagnose, and treat patients with wide range of diseases, illnesses, and injuries. Make professional medical judgments for patient care. Coordinate with hospital-based team of support staff to implement the care and treatment of patients. Interface with other physicians and health care professionals as needed, and manage physician/patient relationship, including patient complaint resolution. Participate in system wide health management initiatives. Assist in development and implementation of clinical and service standards. Participate in educational programs and literature review for professional development.
* SKILL-Ability to effectively interact with customers to understand their needs and explain data
* SKILL-Microsoft Office
* Planning and coordinating organizational change
* Anticipating & Addressing Customer Needs
* Educating Employees, Customers & Transferring Knowledge
* Functioning as an Effective Contingent Member
* Diagnosing & Resolving Problems
* Acquiring & Applying Superior Skills to achieve Quality Outcomes
* Functioning as an Effective Team Member
* SKILL-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in person and via telephone with members, employer groups, brokers, physicians, and physician office staff using strong dialogue and customer service competencies.
* SKILL-Written communication