Job DetailsGundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Physician to join our outstanding Urgent Care group in Onalaska.
- 182, 8 hour shifts annually, to cover 7am to 10pm daily
- Annual Urgent Care visits over 25,000
- Excellent Benefits, Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, and Relocation
- Teaching hospital where research is supported
- Gundersen is the first known health system in the nation to achieve offsetting 100% of our fossil fuel use with local renewable energy!
- Participate in Gundersen Medical Foundation's Global Partners Program, working to create sustained connections with the Oglala Sioux Tribe on the Pine Ridge Reservation, S.D., and Yetebon, Ethiopia, as well as engaging in meaningful relationships with local schools to foster resilience in students, teachers and families
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing nearly 900 clinicians. We are a teaching hospital, with excellent support for research.
Gundersen offers a competitive salary, loan forgiveness, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more. A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.