Gundersen Health System is seeking a BC/BE Physician to join our Urgent Care department in Onalaska, Wisconsin.
* Fulltime practice consists of 182 annual eight-hour shifts
* Urgent Care hours Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.; weekends and holidays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* Annual Urgent Care visits over 25,000
* Competitive salary, loan forgiveness and outstanding benefits
* Great colleagues, excellent work/life balance
* Our unique partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center--teaching and research--in addition to patient care.
* You take care of our patients, and we take care of you. In an organization based on medical/administrative partnerships managing all aspects of the business, you can have a voice in the way things work at Gundersen
* We were the first health system in the nation to offset 100 percent of our energy cost by renewable sources and sustainable practices. We don't achieve that milestone every day, but we're getting closer. Now we're teaching others what we've learned.
* We are a system with a 325-bed tertiary care center, regional hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, air and ground ambulances, eye clinics, a behavioral health hospital and clinics and more.
* Gundersen is enriching lives in communities close to home and around the world through our Global Partners program. We lead teams of volunteers providing care and making meaningful connections in Nicaragua, Ethiopia, and on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota.
* Finding your place. Creating the life you want to lead. It's about more than technology and patient visits. It's about joining a team that shares your passion, your vision, and your commitment.