Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join our Neurosciences group. You would join 10 colleagues in the department of Neurology, and have opportunity for a general neurology practice as well as a component of a sub-specialized neurology practice.
- Competitive salary, Loan Forgiveness, Outstanding benefits, and Relocation
- An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center – teaching and research – in addition to patient care
- Integrated, Regional Health System employing over 800 clinicians, and serving over 650,000 lives
- Gundersen is the first known health system in the nation to offset 100% of our fossil fuel use with local renewable energy!
- Participate in Gundersen Medical Foundation's Global Partners Program, working to create sustained connections on the Pine Ridge Reservation, S.D., in Nicaragua and Ethiopia, as well as engaging in meaningful relationships with local schools to foster resilience in students, teachers and families .