Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Emergency MEdicine physician to join our outstanding EM group.
* 60,000 annual visits in combined UC/ER. The practice includes shift rotation to Tomah Memorial Hospital ER and Gundersen's Urgent Care in Onalaska
* 182 - 8hr shifts each year for fulltime, and an egalitarian schedule
* Level II Trauma Center, medical management of both ground and air emergency transport
* Excellent Benefits, Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, and Relocation
* An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical school means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center --teaching and research--in addition to patient care
* In an organization based on medical/administrative partnerships managing all aspects of the business, you can have a voice in the way things work at Gundersen
* We were the first health system in the nation to offset 100 percent of our energy cost by renewable sources and sustainable practices
* We are a system with a 325-bed tertiary care center, regional hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, air and ground ambulances, eye clinic, a behavioral health hospital and clinics and more
* Gundersen is enriching lives in communities close to home and around the world through our Global Partners program. We lead teams of volunteers providing care and making meaningful connections in Nicaragua, Ethiopia, and on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota
* Creating the life you want to lead. It's about more than technology and patient visits. It's about joining a team that shares your passion, your vision, and your commitment.
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. La Crosse boasts some of the best outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.