ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare objective written analysis, spreadsheets, reports, summaries and opinions that meet sound underwriting standards and comply with Loan Policy, with all exceptions noted to be presented to Loan committees and/or Board of Directors.
- Analyze borrower financial projections and exercises independent judgment in making adjustments to the projections.
- Manage limited portfolio of permanent loans to include preparation and presentation of annual loan reviews, renewals, and monitor ongoing credit and support documentation.
- Assist lenders to ensure proper structure, risk assessment and collateral monitoring on new, existing and renewing loans.
- Organize, prioritize and manage work flow.
- Joint call with lenders to meet prospects/applicants/customers to generate new business.
- Lead/mentor/train less experienced analysts to achieve higher knowledge base.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required in this position:
Bachelor (4-year college) degree and at least 5 years of relevant experience and 2 years of underwriting or accounting experience preferred.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
Microsoft Office suite
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Bachelors or better.
5 years:Underwriter Expereince
4 years:Credit Experience