Are you an Innovative
Leader with Model Based Systems Engineering experience, looking to join a passionate
team of industry leading individuals? CACI is currently looking forEngineers and Architects with MBSE experience to join our MDDI SE Team.
CACI's MDDI SE methodology addresses our customers' system needs from the concept development phase to system transition and retirement. Our MDDI SE methodology provides the patterns, tools, and artifacts to efficiently deliver reliable systems to customers.Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Use a model-based approach to address all technical-oriented program requirements
- Develop and Provide MDDI training to CACI system engineers/architects in Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) on working projects
- Provide best practices as well as technical competencies in MBSE
- Participate in executable architecture research activities to support MDDI capabilities address specific government project and needs
- Provide proposal writing support in the areas of MBSE
- Deep knowledge of industry best practices and methods with respect to enterprise architecture, Cloud, MBSE, standards, and tools
- Knowledgeable regardingsystem engineering standards such as INCOSE, OMG
- Understanding of current and future roadmap for Model Based System Engineering technologies.
- Experienced in performing analysis, design, development, and implementation of diverse, enterprise-wide processes and application systems.
- Lastly, experience relevant to the following areas:
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Agile Methodology
- Enterprise Architecture (must have previous experience with DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Unified Profile for DoDAF/MoDAF(UPMD)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent and 5 to 10 years of related experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.