What will your role be?
The mission of the MBSE Industry Process Consultant Team is to apply their expertise in Systems Engineering, Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and the CATIA Magic/No Magic suite of modeling tools to support customer adoption and execution of MBSE and to support sales engagements through analysis of customer needs and recommendations of solutions.
In your role as an MBSE Industry Process Consultant, you will:
- Earn OSCMP certification for SysML
- Demonstrate the fundamentals of model-based systems engineering
- Sustain proficiency in the use of CATIA Magic/No Magic applications/tools
- Provide consulting to clients on MBSE best practices, modeling techniques and use of tool features through remote/WebEx and on-site engagements
- Demonstrate CATIA Magic/No Magic's solutions to clients
- Deliver training to clients for OMG standard modeling languages (SysML, UAF, etc.), core tool features and advanced features through remote/WebEx and on-site engagements
- Support Dassault organized workshops, seminars and sales activities with development of example models, best practices and tool demonstrations
- Develop and maintain instructor led training materials and support development of new video/on-demand training.
- Participate, publish and present at systems engineering and industry specific events such as INCOSE, NDIA, IEEE, ITEA, etc.
Key Success Factors
- BS or MS in Systems Engineering
- Experience with requirements engineering/management and tools
- Experience with No Magic Tools
- One or more OCSMP certifications
- One or more Architecture Certifications
- INCOSE Certification
- 3-5 years’ experience developing solution architecture models using SysML using one or more MBSE modeling tools
- 3-5 years’ experience developing enterprise architectures using standard frameworks (e.g. DODAF, UAF) using UPDM and/or UAF using one or more MBSE/EA modeling tools
- Achievement of (or ability to achieve) INCOSE certification (ASEP/CSEP/ESEP) and experience in application of the INCOSE Systems Engineering Handbook technical process or ISO/IEEE 15288
- Desire to teach and mentor on languages, tools and methods for application of MBSE
- Ability to prepare papers and presentation consistent with publication/journal standards
- Ability to present and speak to large and small audiences
- Ability to apply critical thinking to customer problems and issues and develop practical solutions
- Able to travel domestically and internationally by commercial air carrier