Cimarron is seeking a proactive MBSE Architect (Jr, Mid, Sr level Rawhide, Chantilly, TS/SCI) who is flexible and able to respond to a changing environment, in order to collaborate across the community and guide customer activities focused on developing and managing requirements using Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methods and techniques.
- Internal engagement across the customer organization to build acceptance for current and future acquisition decisions that support senior decision maker’s intent for an efficient, effective and integrated mission architecture.
- Identification, development and assessment of alternative mission architecture solutions to more efficiently and effectively support evolving intelligence problems.
- Evaluating alternative acquisition/investment portfolios against future architecture direction/guidance to support senior level decision making.
- Outreach and engagement with industry, academia and other Government agencies involved with the use and development of emerging MBSE approaches, methods and techniques.
- Development and maintenance of architecture products that capture and communicate senior decision maker’s intended direction and implementation guidance for an efficient, effective and integrated mission architecture.
- Lead cross functional/organizational teams.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with ability to successfully obtain a polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Science, or related technical discipline.
- Junior: 1 or more year(s) of relevant experience in engineering or space operations.
- Mid: 7 or more years of relevant experience in engineering or space operations.
- Senior: 13 or more years of relevant experience in engineering or space operations.
- Data management, data architecture, or systems engineering experience.
- Superior interpersonal and written communications skills with the ability to interface with different personalities in a range of positions, including many at very senior levels.
- Leadership and negotiation skills to work effectively in a dynamic team environment to resolve issues between different organizational viewpoints and implement the vision of senior government executives.
- Knowledge of MBSE approaches, methods and techniques applied to the development of integration of enterprise and system level architecture products.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to independently execute work tasks in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
Mid and Senior only:
Specific work experience showing competency in the following areas:
- Systems engineering in the process areas of Architecting.
- Engineering analysis in support of cost/business case analysis, analysis of alternatives, trade-off/impact analysis, or development and use of measures/metrics/scorecards.
- Developing architecture products and requirements using enterprise architecture frameworks (preferably DoDAF).
- Modeling and analysis using SysML, UML or UPDM.
- Specific skills and experience using Rational Rhapsody for Systems Engineering.
- Knowledge and experience with IC functional manager’s organizations and experience with one or more organizations within the intelligence community.
- Development of enterprise architecture vision, strategy, guidance and direction for an organization preferably in the Intelligence Community.
- Knowledge and experience with implementation and operations of ASP/ISP organizations or service oriented architecturedesign within the intelligence community.
- Knowledge and understanding of the GEOINT & SIGINT collection phenomenology.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Math, Science, or related technical discipline.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.